Re: figure drawing lesson

---------

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 16:55:41 PDT

I'll be happy to send any of you my handout to students for this
gesture/crayon resist lesson. It includes directions, rubric, etc. I want
to avoid sending to the list because I broke a loadful of copyright laws in
the artists' examples I included for my students (oops, did I say that out
loud?). Just e-mail me off the list and I'll send it as an attachment.

Michelle H. Harrell
http://harrell.srhs.net
michelle_h_harrell@hotmail.com
Southeast Raleigh High School