Re: re: am i a terrible teacher?

---------

From: nancy kizis (smokealarm7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 15:00:39 PDT

thanks and good luck to you too. i knew this week i had hit home when a
soph. boy came to me literally crying over his grade. he was so shocked and
had all kinds of what he thought was artistic mumbo jumbo for why he did
what he did. it didn't fly. i nicely told him he was not only out of the
loop on the art field but had probably never been in the loop if all he
could do was art intuitively.
anyway thing went a little better today. i'm braced for the next wave
though.
thanks again,
nancy