Re: spelling

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 14:58:20 PDT

On 10/24/01 5:08 AM, jaugusta@adelphia.net said:

> One other thing: you forget to hit the space bar when you typed your name!
> This is more better: Mary Ann.

You might think so, but my mom named me MaryAnn. I prefer it. ARRRR.
Spelling!!!! I'm a real stickler for spelling and grammar, so keep it up!! I
think we should spell things in our own field correctly too. I also think we
should accept common typos on the list as many people are trying to work
quickly and shouldn't have to worry too much about typos that are missed by
the spell check.

Happy Halloween!
MaryAnn

MaryAnn F. Kohl