Artsednetsurvey

---------

From: Artsednetsurvey Artsednetsurvey (Artsednetsurvey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 12:46:38 PDT

We're looking for your ideas!

As part of an effort to improve ArtsEdNet please help us by spending a few minutes answering some questions about how you use the site.

Hit "REPLY" to mark your responses.

Please rate the usefulness of each major section of the ArtsEdNet site on a scale of 1-5 (5 being most useful):

To mark your answers below place an "x" next to your response:

1. Lesson Plans & Curriculum Ideas
1
2
3
4
5

2. Image Galleries & Exhibitions
1
2
3
4
5

3. ArtsEdNet Talk
1
2
3
4
5

4. Do you use ArtsEdNet Talk? (place an "x" next to your answer)
Yes
No

5. If you do use ArtsEdNet Talk, how often do you read archived discussion threads from previous months? (place an "x" to the left of your answer)

___ Never - I only read the emails sent to my email account.

___ I have only read archived discussions once or twice.

___ I have read archived discussions more than three times in the past year.

___ I read archived discussions on a monthly or weekly basis.

6. Please let us know what you like most about ArtsEdNet. If possible, include information about which resources you use most, and how often you use them.

7. What do you find least useful about ArtsEdNet?

8. What would you like to see in the future on ArtsEdNet?

Thank you again for helping us improve ArtsEdNet.

Hit "SEND" to send your responses.