Enough spelling

---------

From: Jerry Krasnesky (ceskras_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 10:09:43 PDT

Get over yourself...and stop wasting time and inbox space blabbing about
SPELLING...netiquette looks past that and, in fact, techies would not waste
their time proofreading an EMAILED message for spelling.

Good Lord...give it up.

If there is ANY God at all nobody will send a waste-of-brainpower message
correcting my grammar or spelling or punctuation...

ART PEOPLE! ART!