Re: movie: Pollack--no it's Pollock

---------

From: jaugusta (jaugusta_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 05:08:20 PDT

>and I don't
> mind being corrected. As art teachers, we should know the correct spelling
> of such details in our own field...
> MaryAnn

That you can accept a correction so gracefully says a great deal about your
character--all of it positive!

My admittedly heavy-handed correx was not intended solely for you but for
all of the art teachers here who misspell the artist's name and thus often
appear unschooled in their own field.

One other thing: you forget to hit the space bar when you typed your name!
This is more better: Mary Ann.

Joseph

---