Re: movie: Pollack--no it's Pollock

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 21:37:42 PDT

I'm beginning to feel a little DESPARATE, ha ha. How about that for
spelling.?? Hey, I'm the one who spelled it wrong., Pollack, and I don't
mind being corrected. As art teachers, we should know the correct spelling
of such details in our own field. No big deal to me. It's just funny that I
was so careful to spell it POLLACK, because I had read it that way
somewhere, and wanted to show that I knew the correct way to spell his name,
that I was "in the know". Boy, did I flop!!
MaryAnn

>> so you can spell, even while dissing other people, such words as EVERY,
>> MINDS, LEAST Or are those okay because they're "innocent" errors?
>>
>> "Best wishes,"
>> Maggie
>
> Lighten up Mggie, you got all of 'em!
>
> joseph