Polaroid-out of business

---------

From: BRIAN MARTIN (sages7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 17:51:34 PDT

Polaroid filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy recently, but as far as I can see they will remain in business. They have only stated that they are restructuring their company not going out of business. I wish them well. I love the Polaroid transfer process and would definitely be saddened if they were no more.