Re: movie: Pollack--no it's Pollock

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 16:34:23 PDT

In a message dated 10/23/2001 3:45:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mwhiteaz@cybertrails.com writes:

> jaugusta wrote:
> >
> > Ever time this comes up teachers misspell Pollock's name. You folks must
> > learn to clear your mins of bad thoughts! <snip> At laest
> > that would be an innocent error. <snip> So, defrag the hard drive in
> your head...
>
> so you can spell, even while dissing other people, such words as EVERY,
> MINDS, LEAST Or are those okay because they're "innocent" errors?
>
> "Best wishes,"
> Maggie

Maggie, you had the same reaction as I did. After reading augusta I was a
little "disgusta" (How do ya like my Italian? LOL) Sorry, Joseph, but I
think making contributors to this list feel uncomfortable because of spelling
errors or typing mistakes is less than compassionate. Perhaps saying it in a
nicer, more diplomatic and less judgemental way, would have gotten the point
across without offending anyone.
Susan on Long Island (The World's Worst Speller)

---