Re: slides from digital

---------

GTBlack_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 15:20:51 PDT

My dad's business converts digital files into 35mm slides for only $3 a pop.
He specializes in presentation graphics and has exacting quality controls.
Before I started teaching computer graphics I worked in the family business.
Tell your students to call him. He can take care of the slides for their AP
portfolio.

Email him the files, then call or fax the credit card number. He ships the
35mm slides out next day via priority mail.

They can be created in Photoshop, Illustrator, Paint Shop etc..... just about
any graphics program, as long as they are saved as jpeg. He can also convert
pictures shot with digital cameras onto 35mm slides.... you can shoot
paintings, ceramics, 3d pieces with a digital camera, crop and adjust the
image on your computer, then send the slide to him for imaging to film.

His name is Mac Black and the company is Presentation Design. (949) 829-0982
For more info on the digital file to slide conversion go to:

http://www.presentationdesign.net/slides.html

Hope this helps.

Geoff Black

In a message dated 10/23/01 4:46:46 AM, dmortl@hotmail.com writes:

>Hi -
>Does anyone have slides made from digital photos? My AP kids were planning
>
>on doing that (it would be so much easier, with being able to preview the
>
>slide) but the professional lab charges $10.95 PER SLIDE to make them.
>was wondering if anyone kew of an online service, or a chain store that
>can
>make slides from digital.
>
>Thanks -
>Deb