goals

---------

From: Aaron and Jennifer (THEGREEN99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 14:31:52 PDT

Argh. I hate anal, paper happy, procedure freak principals. I need to reword
some goals for this year. I know in my head what I want to accomplish, but I
can't really get it all out. My main goal was to include more technology in
my classroom. I want to hook-up my computer to the television and run power
point lessons. I think it would be so much easier for me when presenting and
introducing new projects. I also want to try a bit of photography with a
grade level. (I am elementary, so I am being VERY mindful of the expense
here.) I know we have kid-pix, but I think I need to become aquainted with
the program because I really didn't like I saw. Might of been me, too. I
think there are at least two catagories here - the actual activity and the
lesson. But I am uncertain how to phrase. Any suggestions? Like I said, I
know how I feel, but getting the words out... well, I guess it's a right
brain thing. :)

Jennifer in Michigan
THEGREEN99@prodigy.net

---