RE: NC Art Conference

---------

From: Meredith Steele (meredith_steele_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 05:46:19 PDT

I'll be at the NC conference. Becky, I'll plan on coming to your
presentation.

I'm doing a "Lesson Plan Swap" at 4 on Friday, but the darn booklet that was
mailed out did not mention that participants should bring copies of their
favorite H.S. lessons to share. I'm inviting you all to come and bring and
share lessons! I'm sure we can all use some fresh ideas......

Meredith