poloroid spectra

---------

From: artzyal (artzyal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 04:17:29 PDT

Hello,
    Does anyone have any knowlege or opinions about Poloroids new Spectra camera? At two stores they couldn't explain the difference between it and the older models. The size is def. better than the older larger models. I think it still has 10 pics, and film price is the same. Anything else?? Anyone have one?
Any positive or negative information about this would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
Allison

---