Re: Kansas Conference

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 20:39:53 PDT

A suitcase sale is where anyone brings things they make
to sell and put it out a a certain time to sell. Sellers keep
the money.

We also had a silent auction (donations of items) to raise
money for scholarships. We raised ove $1800.
                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com