Re: Kansas Conference

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 16:58:42 PDT

The suitcase sale is where the art educators sell items they have made -
mainly pottery and jewelry (small items). The avg. cost is between $6 - $20.
FUN! We also had a silent auction - I thought I had Woody's poppy painting
until a couple of retired college professors jumped in on the bidding. No
way could I compete with them. :-)
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> What is a "suitcase sale"? It sounds like an intriguing conference
activity!

> We are hosting the Art Educators of Iowa Conference here in Decorah next
> October 4, 5, and 6.
>
> The hills of Northeast Iowa in October is spectacular. The conference will
> be the same weekend as the local arts studios tour. Everyone is welcome!

---