NC conference- was figure drawing

---------

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 16:52:57 PDT

Carolyn, I never miss your (and Bunki's) Oodles of Ideas- I'll plan on
attending. Even if I hear an idea or two you've told me privately- it gives
me so many more. Your's is right after mine. I'm doing "Revisiting Stories
in Art" and other Inquiry based lessons" for art criticism on Friday at 4pm.
It's 3 lessons part of a larger unit I did with narrative art (plus
painting, computer graphics, bookmaking, etc). I didn't see the second
workshop you mentioned- is that "color your curriculum with paint?"

Michelle H. Harrell
http://harrell.srhs.net
michelle_h_harrell@hotmail.com
Southeast Raleigh High School