Re: figure drawing lesson

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 16:02:17 PDT

Thanks, Michelle....this sounds good! Can't wait to see your "crayon
resist" example at the "secondary meeting" at NCAEA this weekend. I'll be
there along with another HS art teacher from my district.

I'll bring a lesson to share at the meeting.

By the way, I'm doing two presentations...one on Friday and one on Saturday.
One is "Art Lessons Using Paint that Comes with Microsoft Windows"....
and the other is "Oodles of Ideas".

See you there...Carolyn Roberts

P.S. Thanks to the others who shared figure drawing lessons...if anyone else
has a good idea, please share it!