RE: Kansas Conference

---------

From: Berg, Renee (Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 16:03:32 PDT

Nancy, Do you mean Oct. 2002 or Nov. 4,5, and 6. I am pretty close to you
here in Mitchell South Dakota. I might make the trip down, please send
information. We are hosting the South Dakota Art teachers share day in late
April. Renee
Renee Berg
6th,7th Art and 8th grade Art Tech
Mitchell Public Schools