Re: IMAC's and .jpeg files

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 15:51:28 PDT

Thanks to all of you who replied about adding the ending ".jpg" to the file
name. Worked "like a charm"....it's so good to have all of us on this list
to share advice when we need it. I feel sorry for all the others who don't
have lists like ours.
Carolyn Roberts

Windows must have the .jpg in the file name so when you save on the iMac add
the".jpg" to the file name.
>>> croberts@coastalnet.com 10/19 4:12 PM >>>
I've got a problem and can't figure out the solution.

I have a Dell windows computer...and an IMAC computer.

When we save an image on the Dell computer as a jpeg to a disk...we can also
use the disk in the IMAC.

But, when we save an image on the IMAC as a jpeg to a disk, the Dell
computer won't read the disk.

Can anyone help...or explain what's happening.

Carolyn Roberts

---