Re: IMAC's and .jpeg files

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 11:25:44 PDT

Windows must have the .jpg in the file name so when you save on the iMac add the".jpg" to the file name.
>>> croberts@coastalnet.com 10/19 4:12 PM >>>
I've got a problem and can't figure out the solution.

I have a Dell windows computer...and an IMAC computer.

When we save an image on the Dell computer as a jpeg to a disk...we can also
use the disk in the IMAC.

But, when we save an image on the IMAC as a jpeg to a disk, the Dell
computer won't read the disk.

Can anyone help...or explain what's happening.

Carolyn Roberts