paper cranes for benjamin

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 09:37:54 PDT

To Ellen,

Our school completed the 1000 paper cranes project,
and we now have a mobile in our lobby. Our students
were very excited about it, so I have about 200 left
in my room. I was wondering what I should do with
them! Check your mail; they're yours.
Your son's friend is in my prayers. Tell your son to
keep his chin up and hang in there. Everyone should
have a friend like him.

Jayna