Re: IMAC's and .jpeg files

---------

BigStickStudios_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 23:17:54 PDT

Windows will not read Mac files due to the fact that Mac's do not use file extensions. One way around this is to type in filename.jpg on the Mac and then the Windows pc can read it. Have had to do this quite a few times for work
John De Bord
http://gallery.passion4art.com/members/johndebord/index.html
"Art doesn't just happen, You make it happen."~~ Nita Leland