Looking for Lessons on specific artists

---------

From: Kimberly Hutts (kimberly_hutts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 20:59:16 PDT

Hello everyone,

This year has been extremely busy and trying for me.
This is my first year on teaching and I am facing many
new challenges. One of which is that my district
requires us to teach certain grade levels about
certain artists. I have come to you all for help. If
anyone has lesson plan ideas for any one the following
artists I would greatly appreciate it if you would
post them for me.

K-3

     Miro

     DaVinci