Re: Graphic's Teachers-longish

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 19:37:15 PDT

In a message dated 10/20/2001 5:42:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
KSchiavo00@aol.com writes:

> Ken I would love to see this project! Is it possible to have slides scanned
> and email image? Kathy in Kalamazoo

I don't know how to do that. I have tried it in the past but was not
successful. I would send them to you but I have promised them to the person
who asked originally. When they return you can see them. Unfortunately all
the kids that were in that class are gone now.

Ken Schwab

---