Re: Beaded Prayers Project amulets slide mount

---------

From: Geoffrey LaForge (lagrageo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 18:47:43 PDT

You may get more information on the Beaded Prayers Project from
Beaded Prayers Project
C/O Prof. Sonya Clark
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1300 Linden Drive
Madison, WI 53706

syclark@facstaff.wisc.edu

The project is a traveling exhibit including over 1500 participants
world-wide, which will grow as the beaded packets are sent to her. They
now include over 40 24" Square panels. Prof. Clark is looking for
spaces throughout the US which would display the exhibit. She will be
collecting the amulets until January 2004. The brochure I have
describes the multicultural and historical aspects of this art form. If
you need further, information, I could mail you a copy. Grace LaForge

---