Re: figure drawing lesson

---------

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 17:52:48 PDT

I used to work in a Catholic high school and actually could get away with
showing slides of figure sketches (nudes) that I shot from books (Cezanne,
Rubens, daVinci, etc.). We also drew from life (clothed, of course) but
this other way helped them with muscle and proportion that you can't get
thru clothes...