Re: Kansas Art Conference

---------

From: Heath & Michal Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 16:55:14 PDT

I agree! Although my drive was only 5.5 hours, when the scenery doesn't
change the drive seems even longer. I spent the day playing with all my new
ideas - I have so many wonderful new lessons to add to my collection. Such
awesome presenters, ethnic student dancers for entertainment, awesome
visuals, I could go on and on! Garden City did a fantastic job! And the
suitcase sale was to die for! I LOVE jewelry and have some really cool new
stuff to wear! My favorite is a witches head made from a chili pepper! :-)
~Michal

> KAEA always does a great job. The seven hour drive to Garden City,
> Kansas was well worth the effort. Great hospitality, good ideas, and
> the best of people. It was worth the drive to the end of the Earth.
> It's more than half way to Taos, and I was really tempted to keep
> going, but I came back to do grades. I'll try to get some images
> posted on my web site.
> Woody in KC

---