Kansas Art Conference

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 14:23:09 PDT

KAEA always does a great job. The seven hour drive to Garden City,
Kansas was well worth the effort. Great hospitality, good ideas, and
the best of people. It was worth the drive to the end of the Earth.
It's more than half way to Taos, and I was really tempted to keep
going, but I came back to do grades. I'll try to get some images
posted on my web site.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail