for Kathy, mainstreaming,

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 06:33:03 PDT

Very well said. One thing that caught my attention was the statement that
prior teacher would not let them in. I thought this was against the law ,
in my district Fine Arts is required. Most go into art. If the federal
government regulates special educations, my impression from dealing with
schools in Texas was that you were required to modify them.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org