Re: re: am i a terrible teacher?

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 06:21:09 PDT

Nancy,

If you are a terrible teacher, I am also. After reading your
expectations, glad to know someone else out there has my same
expectations. Hang in there, the ones that do come through, are the
students who value what is taking place in the classroom. I am 17 years
at this. I find that once the students get use to this and word spreads
that you have to work and complete assignments, you pull in more completed
work and better quality.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org