Re: Help! Peeling window paint!

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 20 2001 - 21:50:08 PDT

Our art club is doing window painting for the holidays--I guess they have
been doing it for years and the old teacher said when we get to Round
Table Pizza the paint always peels--sticks on every other window in the
shopping center but peels there because of some kind of anti-fog window
cleaner they use or something. Anyway, he said that if you just spray the
window first with hairspray you can paint away and have no peeling
problems. Worth a try. I think I'll try that on my reglazing problem.
Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #