Re: Wire Sculpture

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 20 2001 - 21:35:54 PDT

    A signature of the student's name, or an art term made out of wire can
take on an Alexander Calder wire sculpture look. There are lots of early
20th century artists the students can explore for resources on line and
contour form. Calligraphy in 3-D also comes to mind.

            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

   Does anybody have a
> good wire sculpture lesson?? and I
> want to shift to a simpler lesson with 3D---contour
> only maybe. I have beautiful mulch outside the

---