Re: IMAC's and .jpeg files

---------

From: craig roland (rolandc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 19:00:20 PDT

>One of the advantages of iMac over PC. I am not sure if this will
>actually help but I downloaded off of www.download.com a program called
>"Graphic Converter".
>
>Jackie Aust
>Bryan High Art Teacher/District Art Coordinator
>Bryan Texas
>austart@bryanisd.org
>jab1997@bryanisd.org

Jackie,

I wonder if the problem is with the disk? If it's been formated on a
PC, an IMac can read jpg files from it. But, if the disk is formated
with the iMac, the Pc can't read any files from it. Also, I notice
your using .jpeg to refer to the file type here. Try using .jpg (as
in image.jpg) and see if your PC can then read the file.

Craig

CRAIG ROLAND Associate Professor of Art Education
School of Art and Art History - University of Florida
PO Box 115801, Gainesville Florida 32611-5801
Art Ed Office: 352.392.9165 Fax: 352-392-8453
homepage: http://grove.ufll.edu/~rolandc/homepage.html
visit the @rt room at: http://www.arts.ufl.edu/art/rt_room/

---