Art teachers are the BEST!

---------

MarshArt_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 16:43:52 PDT

In a message dated 10/19/01 5:17:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Jdecker@woh.rr.com writes:

> I told Jeannie God was on our side all along - we couldn't expect him
> (her?) to do everything -- but we sure are glad he was watching over her
> mother all throughout these past months.

Well, Judy...time to pray for me. It is suspected I have a herniated disc
that happened at school while I lifted something in my art storage closet. I
go for an MRI this week to confirm it (ugh)!. If anyone has ever had one you
know what I mean by "in your face." I pray it is not a herniated disc and it
goes back in place so I do not need therapy and can go back to what I love to
do most...teach art.

BTW, I am convinced art teachers are the salt of the earth and the nicest
people in the whole school. Wish we could convince the higher-ups how
necessary we are on the faculty! Thanks you all for your well wishes,
suggestions and prayers. I love y'all.

Marsha (MarshArt) in her boring Florida bedroom.

---