Re: Colorizing black and white photos

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 23:07:25 PDT

Do you know anybody who has a darkroom? There is SOOO much more you can do
if you don't have to send out everything to be processed.

Example: We used to print on special photographic paper that we could then
color, paint, etc.

Also, there is a liquid emulsion that will let you print photgraphs on
ANYTHING. Watercolor paper, ceramic bowls and plates, lampshades, car parts,
you name it, you can print on it...

I know this doesn't really help, but..

Donald Peters