Update on Jeannie's mom

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 14:13:27 PDT

I know many of you have been sending prayers to Jeannie Sandoval (one of
our list members) and her mother...Well THEY WORKED!

Jeannie sent me (and many other members) the good news yesterday -- so I am
letting everyone else know, too.

Janet (her mother) had surgery on Wednesday -- it only lasted about an hour
and a half -- and the doctor found no cancer!! only scar tissue where
cancer had been. The doctor said it was the best case scenario possible.
The
chemo (and the Lord) had wiped out everything! He said
he could see where something HAD been, but it was not
there anymore. He said he expected her to be cured- CURED!

I told Jeannie God was on our side all along - we couldn't expect him
(her?) to do everything -- but we sure are glad he was watching over her
mother all throughout these past months.

Sorry "new to the list" folks.....but this is what this list is about,
too -- We are all family and care about our extended families.

Judy Decker

---