I Need Two Ideas

---------

From: Peter/Marty (petmar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 07:53:24 PDT

I'm helping in an extracurricular project wherein we're converting a computer lab to look like the interior of a submarine control room. I need a very inexpensive idea on how to (re)create rivets where we've joined masonite. We'd like to have them measure 3-4 inches in diameter and keep the domed effect on them. As we'll need a lot of these, our shoestring budget must keep them cheap. Any ideas?

Also, any ideas on a budget-minded matte-finish spray that will cover and protect some acrylic murals that we've painted on top of latex-painted cement walls? These are very, very large areas. Thanks for any input. Marty

---