Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

NAEA rejection letters....

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 18:15:34 PDT

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
 Danville, CA 94526
art webpage -

We got our NAEA workshop rejection letter today for one of three proposals
we submitted. I MUST say I'm impressed with the earlier letters this year.
The proposal that was rejected was a workshop for Pantyhose Sculpture (of
which we all HERE know how to do, right?). And I must also say I'm kinda
relieved because I had been wondering how I was going to get glue guns,
wood, wire, and wire cutters on board with air-flight security (grin).

Anyway...I wanted you all to know the letters are coming for rejections
earlier. Here's hoping you don't get one! No news is good news.