Re: Help! Peeling window paint!

---------

BigStickStudios_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 14:54:50 PDT

In a message dated 10/18/2001 6:07:20 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
Rdunkelart@aol.com writes:

> I just saw a presentation on collograph printing with a sheet of plexiglass
> and watercolor. . Gum
> arabic was used to make the watercolor stick to the plex. Might work on
> glass.
> Good luck to you - I don't do windows. LOL Roberta

I have found that what my wife uses works best for glass when it comes to
paint (One-Shot enamel not included) Look in a craft store for Gallery
Glass......this stuff is unreal. My wife uses it on the windows, glassware,
plates.....everything. When you want it to come off, simply heat with a blow
dryer and it peels right away :)
John De Bord
"Illustrator At Large"
<A HREF="http://gallery.passion4art.com/members/johndebord/index.html">http://gallery.passion4art.com/members/johndebord/index.html>