Re: Photoshop Sources

---------

BigStickStudios_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 14:49:48 PDT

In a message dated 10/17/2001 8:57:04 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
maclady@texas.net writes:

> Barnes and Noble has had free online Photoshop classes. Might be worth a
> look. (Has someone mentioned that?) There are references there for more if
> interested.
> Good luck
> Donna Pauler

Also......check out Yahoo groups...... Yahoo! Groups which are email lists.i
am on so many there. 3 Photoshop lists stick out in my head from there.......
PhotoshopEtc, Art-digital, and Photoshop-Haven. If you want a professional
quality list....I would suggest the Pro-Design list then. GREAT for
reference these lists are and VERY professional.
John De Bord
"Illustrator At Large"
<A HREF="http://gallery.passion4art.com/members/johndebord/index.html">http://gallery.passion4art.com/members/johndebord/index.html>
<A HREF="