abc's of art

---------

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jensando_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 11:53:05 PDT

Hi there!

I went to a workshop last year about thematic units
and I came acorss this the other day.
The idea is to teach the "ABC's" of Art. You make a
list of the alphabet... then out beside each letter
you make a note of things that are in art associated
with the first letter. The teacher who led the
workshop was an elementary teacher- so this might
benefit some others. I know that this might help out
some of the new teachers out there- (heck, it might
inspire one or two others on the list too:).. Here is
what we came up with as a class for example: