wish list- some ideas

---------

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jensando_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 11:29:57 PDT

I saw that you needed empty film containers.... Revco,
Target, KMart and the other big stores will save them
for you if you ask them. I drop off a big box and go
pick it up and leave another whenever I get low...
Besides, they throw them away. Also, ask your
yearbook advisor to save her rolls. I am also the YB
advisor, so I have tons. the Science teachers always
borrow them from me. hehe
A local grocery store donated 1000 plastic bags and
400 paper bags (I didn't even ask!) I am set! Never
hurts to ask- b/c ye shall receive! (sometimes):)
jeannie in ga