Re: letter writer

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 09:27:32 PDT

On 10/17/01 4:51 PM, salnmike@foryou.net said:

> If you are interested,
> I will find out from her tomorrow at school.

I would LOVE to write to your special student!! I had a penpal like her
once, starting in fifth grade for her, and she just graduated from high
schol this past June. I cried when she got her diploma. We knew each other
so well... letter writing is an amazing experience. Anyway, would truly
enjoy the opportunity.

MaryAnn
maryann@brightring.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~