Re: Digital camcorders and animation

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 08:36:30 PDT

Yes. Premeire is a middle grade professional video editor, it is about the same price as Apple's Final Cut Pro, I know people who swear by both, your advantage with Premeire is the suite package. Just be certain you have lots of RAM and hard drive storage for video projects.

>>> softsnow@hotmail.com 10/18 3:18 AM >>>

>Does anyone use Adobe Premiere for MPEG or movie file editing?

I am also interested in this as I am planning on including Adobe's digital
imaging package (Premeire, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator) in my
grant request.

TIA.
Donald Peters