Leaving for KAEA

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 20:04:00 PDT

I'm getting out of my last class tomorrow to get a head start on
the long drive to Garden City, Kansas. It's 8 or 9 hours across
Kansas, so if I leave early I can get there before 10 pm.
I don't know how many other teachers out there are going.
I'm doing a presentation on putting lesson plans on power point.
I've also put together some ideas on creating an effective
power point presentation. Wish me luck. But right now the best
reason for the drive is three days away from the triplets. I do
love them, but a rest will be good.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail