slide casings as mobiles...(Judy Nagel's idea)

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 18:25:28 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
>From: "Judy Nagel" <jdnag@elknet.net>
> Hi Jeannie, Thinking outside the box and wondered how they might look as
> mobiles? Just a thought. Judy

This is a neat idea that can be taken a step further and made into
"computer" mobiles...little mobiles that swing from a little wire arched and
attached to some sort of adhesive (like velcro) to your computer.

I bought something like this at NAEA in Los Angeles a few years ago at the
Getty Art Institute bookstore. Toodles...Bunki

---