Re: digital camcorders

---------

From: griswold (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 17:31:16 PDT

My students also use iMovie 2, and I am curious as to how you get the movie
into powerpoint projects. I don't have PP on the iMac, so I suppose we
would have to burn it onto a cd, and then use it with the computers that
have PP?
The digital camcorder I have in class is a tiny Canon DV, and we use it for
the am bulletin, to make movies and to film just about anything that anyone
asks us to, in the way of classroom activities. It will also take still
shots.
Charlotte
griswald@telis.org
rexfree_99@yahoo.com