Re: letter writer

---------

From: Sally & Mike Engle (salnmike_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 16:51:58 PDT

Hi MaryAnn -
    What a wonderful offer and how nice of you to think of it. Wish I had!
Best I can do is offer to join you and offer to write a few special people
myself. (No book claim to fame except a couple of Talent's Unlimited
supplementary books, but willing to write.) Every year I see many children
come throguh who could use a 'special adult' to write and ancourage them. I
have someone in mind for you already. :-) A wonderful little fifth grade
girl who is bright but has had such a tough life she doesn't operate well
with her peers. She loves to come help me in the Art Room as a reward. I
have a feeling she would love to write a real artist. If you are interested,
I will find out from her tomorrow at school.
Thank you for the generous offer!
Peace,
Sally^.^

> if you have any kids who would like to write to me, or who NEED to write
> someone, I would LOVE to write back to them. If you think this would help

---