Re: digital camcorders

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 16:42:37 PDT

I don't know anything about dig.camcorders but I'm interested in doing
clay animation and I took a workshop at NAEA where they used a JVC camera
this has been discontinued--presumably because digital would be so much
better. You might see if you could get a dig. camcorder with a stop frame
action feature that would allow for clay animation. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #
# Elko, NV 89801 #