perspective - HS

---------

From: Paulette Keck (tcsfp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 14:40:13 PDT

Hi there everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas for perspective drawings for high
school. Most of my students haven't had art since 5th grade so I've been
doing a lot of things that I used to do when I taught junior high. The final
project I had them do for one point perspective was to create a place in the
future, whether it was what they thought the future would be like, or their
own personal ideal. I'm not quite sure that these students will really get
into that, so anyone have any creative ideas?

Thanks,
Paulette
NYC